Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,735TL (3,797 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (42 minutes ago)