Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.799 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,751TL (4,695 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)