Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,955TL (1,936 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)