Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.122 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,711TL (2,417 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)