Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.200 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,524TL (2,104 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)