Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36350 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,460TL (9,518 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)