Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36690 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,779TL (10,300 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)