Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,856TL (4,792 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)