Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,375TL ($930) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £650 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)