Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.349 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,921TL ($546) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)