Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23264 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,834TL (ARS $16,483) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)