Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21799 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,228TL (ARS $14,808) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)