Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46223 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,368TL (Q7,286) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)