Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48326 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,404TL (Q4,975) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sacramento, California costs $125 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 2 hours ago)