Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47786 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,572TL (Q5,382) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (36 minutes ago)