Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48386 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,501TL (Q7,235) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)