Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31831 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,910TL (Mex$ 9,141) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)