Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17558 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,995TL (Mex$ 17,059) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)