Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.559 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,734TL (NZ$2,631) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)