Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.437 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,630TL (NZ$2,721) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)