Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.208 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 94% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,825TL (NZ$2,639) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)