Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.646 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 115% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,729TL (NZ$1,297) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (38 minutes ago)