Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,789TL (﷼ 21,955,377) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)