Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,965TL (﷼ 26,593,383) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)