Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,782TL (﷼ 25,673,338) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)