Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,139TL (﷼ 22,185,845) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)