Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,959TL (﷼ 30,612,203) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)