Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 TRY / IRRX *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,372TL (﷼ 21,810,880) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)