Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,538TL (﷼ 20,005,223) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)