Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,654TL (﷼ 33,335,076) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)