Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00675 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,328TL (641,420 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)