Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00377 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,825TL (1,546,954 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)