Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00526 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,730TL (709,551 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)