Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00388 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,127TL (1,063,952 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)