Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,074TL (Rp 11,450,010) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)