Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,725TL (Bs 42,991,661) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)