Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33972 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,755TL (Bs 11,055) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)