Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36484 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,011TL (Bs 10,993) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)