Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17775 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,800TL ($U15,752) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (44 minutes ago)