Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15074 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,125TL ($U20,730) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)