Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00546 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,785TL (CH$509,862) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)