Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00684 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,036TL (CH$444,072) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)