Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00632 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,840TL (CH$449,590) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)