Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,063TL (CH$523,618) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)