Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.105 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,549TL (S/. 3,212) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (38 minutes ago)