Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,301TL (S/. 2,944) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)