Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,098 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05463 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,942TL (₨53,844) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)