Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06135 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,239TL (₨36,496) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)