Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,411TL (₨35,001) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)