Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.984 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,245TL (3,297 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)