Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,697TL (4,293 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)