Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,132TL (3,821 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)