Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44917 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,600TL (8,015 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)