Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,215TL (4,189 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)