Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07765 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,322TL (Php29,907) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)