Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07627 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,158TL (Php41,410) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (27 minutes ago)