Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07629 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,541TL (Php33,302) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)