Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00828 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,967TL (CH$358,561) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)