Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00647 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,446TL (CH$377,941) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)