Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00544 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,668TL (CH$489,951) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (35 minutes ago)