Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,019TL (CH$410,946) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)