Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00532 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,591TL (CH$674,894) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)