Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00622 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,782TL (CH$447,145) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)