Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07520 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,301TL (Php30,600) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)