Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29389 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,799TL (Mex$ 9,524) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)