Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.140 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,248TL (S/. 2,849) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (33 minutes ago)