Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.567 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,632TL ($1,299) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)