Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,953TL ($1,300) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (35 minutes ago)