Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.338 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,619TL ($678) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)