Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.670 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,580TL ($631) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)