Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.309 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,983TL ($631) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)