Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42371 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,535TL (R 5,984) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$6 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in České Budějovice costs 25,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)