Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.668 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,112TL (£881) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)