Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.658 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,895TL (€622) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 2 hours ago)