Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.289 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,809TL (R$ 2,180) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (42 minutes ago)