Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,117 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17619 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,020TL (17,140 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)