Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,710 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13495 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,668TL (27,179 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)