Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.273 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,998TL (2,355 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 1 hour ago)