Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.771 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,513TL ($b3,260) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)