Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,544TL ($b4,975) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (23 minutes ago)