Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.821 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,268TL ($b2,764) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)