Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17380 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,293TL (ARS $13,191) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)