Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18438 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,129TL (ARS $11,545) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)