Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,409TL (£1,158) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)