Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.355 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,539TL ($474) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)