Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,135TL (R$ 2,018) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (24 minutes ago)