Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.506 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,639TL (R$ 1,752) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)