Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,045 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,932TL (R$ 3,375) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)