Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21245 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,963TL (E£ 9,241) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (41 minutes ago)