Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.798 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,197TL (4,004 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)