Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,671TL (8,211 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)