Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,660TL (8,752 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (7 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)