Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.711 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,580TL (1,508 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)