Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,717TL (2,354 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)