Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.586 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 88% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,330TL (2,730 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)