Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.206 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,494TL (2,068 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)