Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.967 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,181TL (3,290 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)