Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.202 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,753TL (3,122 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)