Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09769 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,976TL (₨40,696) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)