Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11521 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,569TL (₨30,974) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)