Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10268 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,248TL (₨41,376) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)