Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01065 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,373TL (222,786 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (24 minutes ago)