Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00926 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,927TL (316,050 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (29 minutes ago)