Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27842 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,089TL (R 14,687) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (40 minutes ago)