Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32846 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,812TL (R 8,560) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)