Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25501 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,912TL (R 15,339) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)