Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37195 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,803TL (R 7,537) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (39 minutes ago)