Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34810 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,574TL (R 7,393) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)