Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07060 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,273TL (46,364 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 2 hours ago)