Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05100 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,428TL (86,826 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)