Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07116 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,233TL (45,430 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)