Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05690 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,684TL (64,740 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)