Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05337 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,688TL (87,828 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)