Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,846TL (€954) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (33 minutes ago)