Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.707 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,929TL (€437) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (40 minutes ago)