Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.658 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,075TL (€660) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)