Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,277TL (Rp 7,777,619) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (9 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (26 minutes ago)