Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,223TL (Rp 8,426,006) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Francisco, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Rivne costs 500₴ (about 1 hour ago)