Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,310TL (Rp 6,311,077) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)