Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,364TL (Rp 5,611,840) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)